Personal Data Protection Policy
We, Singapore Saizeriya Pte. Ltd. (the “Company”, “we”, “our” and “us”) are committed to ensuring the safety and security of personal data.
We only collect such personal data that is necessary for us to provide you with the services that you have requested, understand your needs, and serve you better as a whole.
The purpose of this document, the Company’s Personal Data Protection Policy, is to inform you as to how the Company manages, collects, uses and discloses personal data.
In Singapore, such business activities are subject to the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (the “PDPA”).
We conduct our business in compliance with the PDPA and have implemented various measures to ensure that any personal data relating to you remains safe and secure.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data that we may collect may include an individual’s name, contact information(email address, phone number, residential address), Foreign Identification Number (FIN), National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) information, passport details, date of birth and any other Personal Data necessary for the purposes of the Company’s use of Personal Data as specified in paragraph 4 below.
We will collect Personal Data relating to you when you:
Apart from collecting Personal Data directly from you, we may also collect your Personal Data from third parties (e.g. your use of social media sites, social media applications or third-party websites and applications that interact with us) or from publicly available sources.
- register for our services and/or submit any forms (including feedback) relating to our products and services to us online or otherwise;
- make reservations for our outlets over the phone or otherwise;
- submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including your resume and/or CV in connection with any job position in our company;
- contact us with enquiries or requests for business expansion or assistance; or
- are referred to us by business partners or third parties.
Use of Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for:
We will not use Personal Data for purposes which we are not permitted to or required under local law and regulations.
- processing your job application;
- internal audits;
- security and risk management;
- legal, regulatory and other compliance requirements (including, but not limited to, providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial, regulatory or other government agencies and statutory bodies); and
- other work and business-related requirements not expressly specified.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share and disclose Personal Data with:
In the event of an actual or prospective business asset transaction (such as any merger, acquisition or asset sale), we may share and disclose your Personal Data with or to any business partner, investor, assignee, or transferee for the purposes of facilitating such a transaction.
- companies affiliated with and/or related to the Company in Singapore, Japan and other countries (including Saizeriya Co., Ltd.);
- our partners and customers when providing our services to them;
- partners, licensors, vendors, agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide services to the Company including but not limited to insurance, consultancy, courier services, telecommunications, IT, payment, printing, billing, payroll processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other such services to the Company;
- partners, licensors, vendors, agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services for and on behalf of the Company; and
- any relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies as required by any applicable laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government to bodies and authorities.
Personal Data is disclosed to the above-mentioned parties only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the individual’s interests.
In exceptional circumstances, we may also be required to disclose Personal Data, where there are grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
In some cases, we shall encrypt, anonymize, and aggregate Personal Data before sharing or disclosing it. Anonymizing means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments (e.g. age groups).
In the event that the Company transfers Personal Data overseas, the Company will ensure that the recipient overseas organisations will provide a standard of protection to Personal Data so transferred that is comparable to the protection in accordance with the PDPA.
Accuracy and Updating of Personal Data
We will strive to keep Personal Data accurate and complete. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
Further, when you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (including your spouse, children and/or parents), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the relevant third party to provide us with their Personal Data unless otherwise provided in the PDPA.
You may request us to correct an error or omission in your Personal Data that we have in our possession or under our control. If there is any Personal Data relating to you that you are unable to correct or update but wish to do so, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (whose contact details are set out below) and we will be happy to help you as best as we can.
Access to Personal Data and Respecting Individual's Consent
If you wish to access the Personal Data that we have relating to you, inquire about the way in which Personal Data relating to you has been used or disclosed by the Company in the past year, or wish to withdraw your consent to our use of such Personal Data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (whose contact is set out below) and we will attend to your request as best as we reasonably can. Please note that:
- in order for us to provide any Personal Data, we will need to verify your identity and may request further information about your request;
- we may refuse access to your Personal Data if it would affect the privacy rights of other persons or if it breaches any confidentiality that attaches to that information;
- we may also refuse your request where we are legally permitted to do so and give you such reasons;
- you should be aware that we may take a reasonable time to process your application for access as we may need to retrieve Personal Data from storage and review the information in order to determine what information may be provided; and
- we may have to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving Personal Data relating to you.
Security of Personal Data
Safeguarding and respecting the confidentiality of Personal Data is important to the Company. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
The Personal Data provided to us are stored on secure servers. The Company also has security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks of Personal Data under our control. However, please note that we will not be held liable or responsible for any loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data that may be caused by third parties.
Retention of Personal Data
We will only retain Personal Data for only as long as there is a business or legal purpose.
In the event that retention of Personal Data is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes or when the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of the Personal Data, the Company will remove, destroy or anonymise the Personal Data.
Disclosure of Personal Data Policy
If you believe that we have breached this Personal Data Protection Policy, or any other applicable privacy or data protection laws or regulations which may apply to the Company, you should make a complaint to the Company in the first instance. You should address your complaint in writing to our Data Protection Officer (whose contact details are set out below), and you should include as much detail as you can about the Personal Data affected, and the circumstances that you believe amount to a breach of this Personal Data Protection Policy or the applicable privacy or data protection law or regulation.
If you have any questions about our Personal Data Protection Policy or concerns about our commitment to your privacy, please feel free to email or write to the Data Protection Officer (whose contact is set out below).
How to contact us
Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer, Ms. Phoebe Wan via the following channels:
Email address : email@example.com
Tel. no. : 68344878
Changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy
he Company reserves the right to modify and update this Personal Data Protection Policy at any time to ensure it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
This Data Protection Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.